2010年6月13日 星期日


when i look at you my face gets red
when i see you my heart goes thump thumpi 
talk with shyness like a kid
when i look at you i just smile out of nowhere
like a fool I keep doing that
I think love came to me


You’re the president of my heart
You’re my chests’ star embroider
I’m Genie for you girl
You make me stop breathing
whatever you want
because i love you
There’s no reason for my love you know 


you’re a darling
you’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky
the shining thing deep inside my heart
my own love light


i love you darling
give me light next to me whenever
every night i look at you
and you’re beautiful even when i look at you
you’re my love light

when i see you i feel like im up on the cloud
sit may be immature but i keep doing this
i tihnk love came to me 


--


#Now Playing
Love Light (사랑 빛) - C.N.Blue (씨엔블루)